After much preparation, the young self-proclaimed Emperor of The Han Dynastory is now serving a full-time mission to the UK with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

He will return in 2014.

Hello!

Welcome to the Han Dynastory!

As I am now serving a full-time mission with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I have left this blog under the stewardship of a family member, who may post updates on how I'm doing as he/she sees fit.

Enjoy your stay!

Monday, January 12, 2009

O Level Results Celebration with Ying Er

Guess who got 9 Distinctions too? Cousin Ying Er! 8 A1s and 1 A2 too! Uncle Yen Wei and Auntie Chai Yan took us out for dinner along with the rest of our family. Sister Kate joked that beauty, talent and brains must run in the family haha.

Ying Er and I celebrating our tandem success
----------------------------------------------

My first jump shot ever. Ying Er's suggestion =P
-------------------------------------------------

I want to give credit to my backstage heroes

My inspiring Form Teacher and Geography Teacher Mr Ng and my one and only Mom!
-----------------------------------------

My superhuman miracle worker Chemistry Teacher Mr Alex Lee
--------------------------------------------------

Not in photos:
Dad! Who always encouraged me that no matter how bad my grades were in Tsun Jin High School, all he wanted was for me to do my best.

My Tsun Jin High School friends. Where would my Chinese A1 be without them XD

Everyone who ever played soccer with me at school. My mind would overheat if I only spent time pouring over books =P

Everyone who believed in me. It's the Law of Attraction y'all =)

Incidentally, I think Debussy's Pour Le Piano, L 95 - Toccata describes my triumphant spirit perfectly. I can't find a recording as good as the one I have by Martin Jones though.

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com